Working with Colliers International
We’ve been working with both the Singapore and UK team at Colliers to assist their developers to sell more stock, re-launch sites and finish off the remaining units in a development. Our off-market approach means that we do not compete with their above-the-line sales.
The team are very professional and in the past years have proven to be very successful in securing many sites across London and more recently into the rest of the UK.
Get To Know Series – UK Developers
In this series, we showcase many of the UK Developers work with. The UK market is full of quality developers with proven track records and who are working hard to solve the housing crisis, despite the hinders placed by Government at every level.
Teaming up with a global giant could boost profits
Colliers International is an industry-leading real estate company, with 15,000 employees operating in 68 countries. It provides a range of services for property investors, and markets for property developers using a ‘go-to-market’ strategy. In the UK, Colliers operates across several sectors from 12 regional offices.
A truly global property company
For more than two decades, Colliers has been delivering real estate services to owner-occupiers and investors as one of only a handful of global real estate advisory companies. Its workforce is highly trained and extremely passionate. They put clients first, and enjoy the success they have because they enjoy what they do. The company has returned an average of 20% per year to its shareholders.
Contributions from all 68 countries in which it operates enabled Colliers to post record profits in 2016 as:
- Global revenues reached $2.6 billion
- Property under management totaled 2 billion square feet of property around the world
- 72,000 lease or sale transactions were completed, with a total value of $105 billion
The Colliers Residential team is based throughout the UK and offers a comprehensive residential agency and advisory service. Its representatives are knowledgeable and enterprising. With a global platform at their fingertips, Colliers advises both the sell side and the buy side of the property market. It represents a wide variety of companies, from global brands to family-owned businesses.
Renowned for its corporate responsibility
Colliers has a renowned corporate responsibility mission that has been recognised with many industry awards and certifications. It aims to uphold three pillars of the community, people and the environment. To this end, Colliers has:
- Been Investors in People accredited since 2005, in Human Resources Management
- Been certified by DNV GL in environmental management; business management; business continuity management; and health and safety management
- Chosen to support several charities through 2017, including Cancer Research UK; LandAid; Alzheimer’s Society; Children in Need; and Comic Relief, among others.
Live with passion,